How’s your 2013 going?
Mine’s going great — there’s so much happening food-wise at Disney parks and resorts right now, and so much coming down the pike!!
We’ve got a TON of great news for you on the round-up today, including a review of the brand new Les Halles Bakery in Epcot’s France, the dates for the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, a peek at the Tomorrowland Terrace’s new breakfast menu, the new all-day menu at Le Cellier, and more!
To quote Peter Pan, “Here we gooooooo!!”
Disney Dining News
Catch up on food news from Disney…
- The dates for the 2013 Epcot Food and Wine Festival have been announced!
- Tomorrowland Terrace is now serving breakfast while the Main Street Bakery is renovating to a Starbucks venue.
- Check out the eats at Epcot’s new Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles Bakery!
- Find out how the new technology, MyMagic+, will affect your Disney Dining!
- Check out the new Le Cellier all-day menu for lunch and dinner. This change coincides with lunch and dinner now costing Disney Dining Plan guests two table-service credits per meal!
- With the Boardwalk Bakery closed for refurbishment, a temporary tent serving quick-service eats has been set up on the Boardwalk.
- Check out this fun review of the Limited Time Magic Golden Horseshoe Revue show in Disneyland!
- Take a look at Chef Emeril Lagasse’s new Cooking Channel show, Emeril’s Florida, to see great Florida dining destinations starting in Orlando!
- Have you tried the new Liberty Inn steak dinner and s’mores brownie in Epcot?
- Tables in Wonderland has announced a January Discovery Wine Dinner at the Wave!
We’ve got additional food news, including Citricos Italian Wine Dinner at the Grand Floridian, restaurant closures, Martha’s Vineyard Menu at Yacht and Beach Club Resort, Habit Heroes re-opens in Epcot, Spirit of Aloha closing for brief renovation, and LOTS more, on our Disney Food News Pin Board! Head over and check it out!
Sara McCaslin tweeted one of our favorite Disney indulgences – cheese plates! This one is from the Flying Fish Cafe.
And via email, we received this message from Susan Tribelli: “I have to say my husband, who is a culinary school graduate, thought the Grand Floridian cafe had gone downhill, but we got the fish, which I thought was super good.”
DFB Podcast Episode 12
For our podcast listeners (and those of you who aren’t listeners, yet, but are about to become listeners!!), we have the 12th episode of the DFB Podcast ready for downloading!
In this episode we cover the latest Disney Food News and have a discussion about dinner shows in Walt Disney World and Disneyland.
We also answer a couple of listener questions, and reveal the answer to (and winner of!) our Episode 11 trivia question.
Take a listen from the DFB Podcast Episode 12!
On to the Round-Up!
WDW for Grown-Ups
shares four delicious breakfast options at Walt Disney World.
Cake Wrecks features adorable cakes including Wall-E and Piglet. Sweet!
Studios Central looks into the origin of Toluca Legs Turkey Co. at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney Hipsters laments about the lack of good vegetarian eats at the Liberty Tree Tavern in the Magic Kingdom.
Yesterland returns to Disneyland’s Blue Ribbon Bakery!
Eating (and Drinking) Around the World re-visits favorite Disney dining adventures from 2012.
DisneyParks announces a Robert Olszewski Product Release & Signing for the Plaza Restaurant/Plaza Ice Cream Parlor sculpture. Wow!