Happy weekend! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Booking is NOW OPEN for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival! Find out EVERYTHING you need to know about the festival on our Epcot Food and Wine Festival pages!
Pixar Fest is ON at Disneyland Resort! This fun festival runs through September 3! Click here to get a checklist for ALL the food at Pixar Fest and see our review!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- The booths for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival are going UP in Epcot!
- We shared a HUGE 2018 Disney World Holiday Preview, featuring new events, food, and merchandise for the 2018 holiday season!
- A DFB Follower spotted a Dole Whip Cupcake at All Star Music Resort!
- The Winnie the Pooh Dooney & Bourke purses are sold out, but here’s where you can find them when they come back in stock!
- New additions announced for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party!
- We’re talking about our best selling DFB Guides – and having a huge sale!
- There’s a new Blended Horchata at Disneyland’s Rancho del Zocalo!
- Check out The Basket at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs.
- Mickey Check Meals at Disney World have been renamed.
- Epcot’s Restaurant Marrakesh has added new items to the menu!
- We know the name of the new waterfront bar and grill at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort.
- There’s a new Rainbow Unicorn Cupcake at Disneyland’s Jolly Holiday Bakery!
- A menu item has already been nixed from the lunch and dinner menu at Woody’s Lunch Box!
- We have a sneak peek of merchandise for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- We spotted these super cute baby moccasins featuring Disney Halloween treats!
- Check out this recipe from Lamplight Lounge on Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure.
- Casey’s Corner celebrated National Hot Dog Day in a BIG way!
- Wine Bar George hosted a wine tasting this week.
- A new Rivers of Light Dessert Party is coming to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Family style dining is coming to Pizzfari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- We checked out what’s NEW at the Magic Kingdom and All Star Sports Resort!
- We shared updates on the Seminars and Demonstrations at the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- New DFB YouTube videos: Things in Disney World That Just Aren’t As Good As They Used to Be, Food Tour of Disney Springs Town Center, 6 Reasons to Visit Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge (Even If You Aren’t Staying There), .
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including menu updates, restaurant closures, special events, and more! We’ve got all the latest for you, so check it out before you go.