Great news for those of you heading to Disney World during the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival this year!!
The Festival has more for us Disney Food Fans than it ever had before! Twelve food marketplaces will be debuting this year, featuring fun tapas-sized eats like you’d find at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
Disney Dining News
The latest scoop on Disney food…
- More updates have been added to the menu for the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival in 2013!
- Phineas and Ferb special treats themed to their show can be found in Epcot!
- Check out the brand new Rollicking Raglan Brunch at Downtown Disney’s Raglan Road.
- A new chocolate and gummy bear candy bar was found in Epcot’s Germany!
- Take a look at one of the winter time specials at Earl of Sandwich in Disney World’s Downtown Disney – Macaroni and Cheese!
- Pepper Market Food Court at Coronado Springs Resort has switched to an a la carte menu in 2013. Check out the details and full Pepper Market menus.
We’ve got additional food news, including Wine Dinner at Artist Point, restaurant closures, and LOTS more, on our Disney Food News Pin Board! Head over and check it out!
Via Twitter, @tforrester shares these comments: “this breakfast panini @ Sunshine Seasons is 1 of my favorite things”.
DFB Reader Ros sent us this cupcake alert – a Minnie Mouse cupcake shirt!
We know that lots of you have been eagerly awaiting our 2013 Edition of the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, and we’re excited to say it’s COMING SOON! This week, in fact!!
We’ve been working hard on this edition all year, and it’s our biggest and best, yet! This e-Book features:
- over 400 pages of up-to-date, critical information about Disney Dining;
- more full color photos;
- widely expanded restaurant reviews for every single Disney restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge on property;
- specific details and advice on dining planning;
- and lots more.
Expect the Grand Launch — along with a great discount and some awesome e-Book bundle deals — to come your way later this week!
On to the Round-Up
highlights a Storm Trooper M&M candy dispenser.
DisZine announces a Super Bowl Party at Splitsville in Downtown Disney Orlando.
WESH shares budgeting tips for Disney dining. Courtesy of the DFB!
AllEars shares food, fun, and family at ‘Ohana in the Polynesian Resort.
Gorillas Don’t Blog shares circa 1996 photos from the Carnation Ice Cream Parlor in Disneyland.
Conde Nast Traveler discovers the Dole Whip!
OC Weekly stops by Disneyland’s Earl of Sandwich.
Have a great Sunday! See ya tomorrow!