They have officially been replaced by regular serving utensils. 🙁 A shock to us all, I know. ::sarcasm::
YES! A new collectible Spork has been released at The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland’s Adventureland. This is the fourth released in the series of Disneyland sporks. (Yep, we love saying spork. You should say it, too. It’s kinda fun!)
These spoon-fork combos are a hot topic in the tropics of The Tropical Hideaway! Here, collectible utensils are created especially for eating their must-have Dole Whip treats.
Hidden in between Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room and the Jungle Cruise attractions lies one of the latest eateries to pop up at the Disneyland Resort, The Tropical Hideaway. It’s become a go-to spot to escape the crowds, relax with a refreshing Dole Whip treat and watch the Jungle Cruise boats float on by.
Not long after the Hideaway made its debut, a fun new souvenir came along to follow: the Souvenir Spork! And we just spotted a new version of this reusable utensil with which to eat all of the delicious exotic treats at The Tropical Hideaway! [Read more…]
Happy last weekend of 2018! Here’s all the Disney food news this week!
Disneyland’s Festival of Holidays is still happening until the first week of January, and we have ALL the menus! Start planning what you’re going to eat before you go! And check out our BEST of the Fest here! You can also see reviews of ALL Disneyland holiday treats here!
Also, check out all the details on the 2019 Epcot Festival of the Arts, which begins January 18th, including FULL menus and lots of food photos!
We have a lot to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in…
Disney Food News
- Check out the 15 Disney pictures that wowed us this year!
- Toast to 2019 with a Champagne Cupcake at Sprinkles.
- Check out our full review of breakfast at Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- Ring in the New Year with festive treats at Amorette’s Patisserie in Disney Springs.
- Check out the must-have Disney World dishes for 2019.
- We reviewed dinner at Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Disney’s Port Orleans Riverside.
- Salt & Straw at Disneyland has a new Vegandulgence Ice Cream.
- The Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland now has collectible sporks.
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve with an ‘Epic’ celebration at Raglan Road in Disney Springs.
- Wine Bar George is celebrating New Year’s Day with BOGO Bubbles!
- Potion Purple Ears Cupcake debuts at the Contempo Cafe!
- Check out the Winter Wonderland Shake at Planet Hollywood Observatory!
- Check out this behind-the-scenes look at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- We reviewed new menu items at Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ in Disney Springs.
- We shared what’s NEW this week at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- More performers were announced for the Garden Rocks Concert Series at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
- Check out the Disney Parks merchandise we couldn’t resist in 2018.
- We’re excited to announce the pre-order of our newest DFB Guide.
- New DFB YouTube videos: 22 Must-Try Underrated Disney World Dining Spots, The Best Disney World Rides for Toddlers, Storybook Dining at Artist Point with Snow White, and Unexpected Eats in Disney World.
New DFB Video — 22 Must-Try Underrated Disney World Dining Spots
To dig into all these goodies, there is a special souvenir you can pick up at the Hideaway… so watch out for SPORKS AHEAD! [Read more…]