After a six month renovation, Club 33 has re-opened in Disneyland. Disney Food Blog’s Dining in Disneyland columnist recently savored a decadent, multi-course dinner that we can’t wait to share with our readers!
And we have lots more news from Disneyland and the Walt Disney World Resort, including a new Be Our Guest standby policy. Find out how this change will alleviate the long lunch line!
Click below for all the details on this week’s Disney Food News!
Disney Food News
- Check out a dinner review from the new Club 33 in Disneyland!
- Take a look at the brand new Be Our Guest Restaurant Standby Policy for lunch in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom!
- We have our first look at merchandise for the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
- Golden Oak Outpost debuts an all-new menu featuring four new types of Waffle Fries.
- DFB stopped by the Alfresco Tasting Terrace in Disneyland’s Disney California Adventure to learn more about their new menu and Disney Family of Wines!
- Disneyland’s Bengal Barbecue is serving a new beverage with a unique name… Venomade!
- Join us on another tour around Walt Disney World, from Downtown Disney to Epcot, and some of your favorite Disney Resorts to see What’s New!
Check out all the latest Disney Food News — even the stuff we don’t mention in posts on the blog! — on our Disney Food News Pin Board, including restaurant closures, Allergy and Celiac Convention Announced,and more!
DFB Reader Finds
This week, I’m featuring two homemade cupcakes that really impressed me. They were shared by DFB Fans, Amy Atkin and her family. Let’s take a look…
We can’t wait to see your Disney Food discoveries and homemade creations. 🙂
DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
In July, we announced the grand launch of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival e-Book! With over 220 pages and multiple bonus items, it’s pretty substantial!
As we continue our celebration, we have a discount option for DFB readers. You can get the new mini-guide for $3 off the regular price for a limited time — just use code MENUS at the check-out!
The DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food & Wine Festival e-Book
features all the info you need to know before you attend the Food and Wine Festival this year, from what’s NEW this year to touring strategies — and a new section with top tips on how to use MyMagic+ at the Epcot Food and Wine Festival!
And with the Epcot Food & Wine festival rapidly approaching, the time is now! Booking for festival events opened July 31st, and our exclusive daily schedule of events is the most efficient way to plan your festival strategy. (Did you purchase a pre-order of the DFB Guide to the 2014 Epcot Food and Wine Festival and not receive your book? Let us know at [email protected]!)
With a detailed schedule of seminars and events for every single day of the festival, it’s a quick, easy way to decide what activities and events you want to book! Don’t waste time flipping between web pages, PDFs, and websites — just find the date you need and we’ve got it all right there in front of you. Just like that!
As always, we’ve made this guide instantly downloadable for your convenience, and easily installed on your mobile devices. It’s a PDF guide with [Read more…]